Last updated: February 15, 2022
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such may choose to provide. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
- 1. Provide, operate, and maintain our website, to provide you with updates and other information.
- 2. Improve, personalize, and expand our website,and other information relating to the website.
- 3. Understand and analyze how you use our website, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website.
- 4. Develop new products, services, features, and functionality,and other information relating to the website.
- 5. Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates.
- 6. Send you emails. To provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- 7. Find and prevent fraud. To provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.